Last month, we joined in-laws in a road trip to Olongapo City. I’m sure you’ve seen my NLEX post before here and this is where we went after that.
Olongapo is a city located in the province of Zambales, Philippines.
This image welcomed us as we enter Olongapo City proper.
Taken inside a moving vehicle, with a part of the window blocking our view.
What I love about Olongapo is this view:
So many trees!
I know I sound like an ignorant but imagine having that as your backyard view.
Olongapo City Hall located at Rizal Avenue. Taken inside a moving vehicle.
Ulo ng Apo
- Exploring Cultural Boston
- Affordable Marbella
- 3 Safest Options To Carry Money When Travelling
- 5 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Capturing Action Photos
- The benefits of renting your own villa in Florida
- Infographic: Feel The Burn in 10 Minutes
- 5 Most Romantic Islands to Visit
- 1001 Things I Did Before I Die: Kayaking
- 5 Things to Consider When Moving Abroad
- The 5 Most Scenic Triathlons in the World