The Tropitel Hotel in Naama Bay is one of the nicest hotels in Naama Bay in Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt. I regularly visit Sharm-El-Sheikh, it’s one of those undiscovered paradise locations that sooner or later will become really expensive to visit but at the moment it’s very reasonably priced. The resort is on Egypt’s east coast, abutting the Red Sea and it’s a spectacular place to spend some time.
Why do I choose this hotel?
I love hotels that provide a huge range of activities from a sun and sand holiday. While I do like to explore the area, I want to know that I’ll be able to choose something different to do every day without having to travel too.
The live entertainment that it provides daily is always good fun, I’m not the best karaoke singer but it’s a great ice breaker to meet other guests. The traditional Egyptian belly dancing is always a big draw too. They also offer acrobatics and magic shows.
The weather is always hot and sunny and I really like to cool down in a pool, the hotel has four really nice pools where the water is always crystal clear and on the rare occasions that the temperatures drop, they’re heated too. For kids there’s an Aqua Park with water slides so you can always kick back with a cocktail knowing they’re having fun too.
Sharm-El-Sheikh is famous for its diving and the hotel is linked to a professional dive school where I learned to dive with PADI qualified instructors.
- Exploring Cultural Boston
- Affordable Marbella
- 3 Safest Options To Carry Money When Travelling
- 5 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Capturing Action Photos
- The benefits of renting your own villa in Florida
- Infographic: Feel The Burn in 10 Minutes
- 5 Most Romantic Islands to Visit
- 1001 Things I Did Before I Die: Kayaking
- 5 Things to Consider When Moving Abroad
- The 5 Most Scenic Triathlons in the World