An old photograph of me by my best friend Pusa.
Little Tokyo is where we usually hang out after office house when we were both still working in Makati. Most of the establishments and restaurants here are open around night time. Except for the two Japanese groceries and Sango Burgers that maintain a daytime operating hours.
It’s been so long since I last visited here, hopefully I get to visit this place and dine on authentic Japanese foods before the year ends.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Exploring Cultural Boston
- Affordable Marbella
- 3 Safest Options To Carry Money When Travelling
- 5 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Capturing Action Photos
- The benefits of renting your own villa in Florida
- Infographic: Feel The Burn in 10 Minutes
- 5 Most Romantic Islands to Visit
- 1001 Things I Did Before I Die: Kayaking
- 5 Things to Consider When Moving Abroad