Strawberry Shortcake Goes Places: Plaza Mexico
We’re supposed to join the Postal Heritage Tour by Lawrence Chan but things happened and we were late by 30 minutes. We have no idea where the first destination is so we looked into the itinerary and decided to just visit some of the destinations ourselves. After going to Manila Central Post Office, we walked the path behind it, along the Pasig River and head to Plaza Mexico.
It’s amazing how we used to drive by this plaza on our way to Intramuros but we knew nothing about it.
More info about this park later. For now, we’re hoping that we did the right thing and hoped that we could catch up with the rest of the tour.
Leave a comment
- Tips, advice and things you need to know when going on a cruise to Rotterdam
- 5 of the Best Beaches in Western Australia
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Exploring Cultural Boston
- Affordable Marbella
- 3 Safest Options To Carry Money When Travelling
- 5 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Capturing Action Photos
- The benefits of renting your own villa in Florida
- Infographic: Feel The Burn in 10 Minutes
- 5 Most Romantic Islands to Visit