My love for Tagaytay City and the view of Taal Volcano knows no bounds. I would willingly live in this city if our bank account permits us. Sadly, we can’t afford that, just occasional visits to this place.
We are yet to explore all of the restaurants in the area, if not all at least those that are recommended by foodies in the blogosphere. And of course a closer look at Taal Volcano. But for now, I’d satisfy my love for this place by looking at the photographs we took during our stay there.
Leave a comment
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Exploring Cultural Boston
- Affordable Marbella
- 3 Safest Options To Carry Money When Travelling
- 5 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Capturing Action Photos
- The benefits of renting your own villa in Florida
- Infographic: Feel The Burn in 10 Minutes
- 5 Most Romantic Islands to Visit
- 1001 Things I Did Before I Die: Kayaking
- 5 Things to Consider When Moving Abroad