But of course, Manila (city) is my hometown. I’m a certified Manila girl.
I this Manila souvenir shirt. It’s black yet comfortable. And it has sparkly Manila print. It’s not really a souvenir shirt per se but I still love wearing this shirt.
I should wear this in my next visit to Manila. Perhaps on Father’s Day, a date with my old man, who is still residing in my hometown.
Leave a comment
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Exploring Cultural Boston
- Affordable Marbella
- 3 Safest Options To Carry Money When Travelling
- 5 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Capturing Action Photos
- The benefits of renting your own villa in Florida
- Infographic: Feel The Burn in 10 Minutes
- 5 Most Romantic Islands to Visit
- 1001 Things I Did Before I Die: Kayaking
- 5 Things to Consider When Moving Abroad