The second celebration of my 25th birthday was a day spent with my dear friend Ada. To refresh your memories, I first celebrated my birthday with DK by having lunch in Pen-Pen Restaurant.
Anyway, Ada impulsively decided that she wanted to go on a road trip to Tagaytay. Being a lakwatsera myself, I said yes. Just so you know, we both don’t know how to go to Tagaytay by bus. We have the general idea of where to ride a bus and that’s it. So we went to Baclaran and asked around. We left her place in Makati in the afternoon and reached Tagaytay in time for dinner. The servings in Leslie’s Restaurant are made for families. We decided to order something that we thought we could finish, a serving of Grilled Spareribs with unlimited Bulalo soup.
We didn’t have time to do anything else in Tagaytay since it’s already late and we didn’t get to reserve a place to stay there. With crossed fingers, we waited outside Leslie’s, hoping that the outgoing bus to Manila didn’t leave us. We were lucky to say the least. Had we stayed a bit longer in the restroom, we would have missed the last trip to Manila.
And why, pray tell did we stay in the restroom? See for yourself.
Ada and I have a thing for nice restrooms. The photo above is the entrance to Leslie’s restroom.
Lastly, the bridge in front of Leslie’s. Under the bridge is the driveway going to Leslie’s main entrance.
Leave a comment
- Exploring Cultural Boston
- Affordable Marbella
- 3 Safest Options To Carry Money When Travelling
- 5 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Capturing Action Photos
- The benefits of renting your own villa in Florida
- Infographic: Feel The Burn in 10 Minutes
- 5 Most Romantic Islands to Visit
- 1001 Things I Did Before I Die: Kayaking
- 5 Things to Consider When Moving Abroad
- The 5 Most Scenic Triathlons in the World