Cubao X, Cubao Expo, Marikina Shoe Expo… the list goes on for names you can call this fun compound in Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City.
What is Cubao Expo exactly?
It’s the home of Bellini’s Italian Restaurant, hipster bars, artist haven, thrift stores and and of course shoe stores.
It’s been a while since I last visited this place but I still remember how this place used to be our go to place for shopping leather shoes when we were younger. This is also where we went to if we wanted to buy second hand books and CDs at a cheaper price, way cheaper than Booksale during my poor college days.
Now, Cubao X is a haven for independent artists, bands and designers. The Reading Room in Cubao Expo is just one of the shops that does that.
Directions to Cubao X
Going to Cubao Expo is easy. It’s located in Aranate Center, Cubao. Just a walking distance from Araneta Center – Cubao LRT2 Station or from Aurora Blvd. It is beside the formerly known COD, now the COD building houses SaveMore grocery store. See below for the map of Cubao Expo.
Cubao X Map
Linking this to: Wednesday Windows
Leave a comment
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Exploring Cultural Boston
- Affordable Marbella
- 3 Safest Options To Carry Money When Travelling
- 5 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Capturing Action Photos
- The benefits of renting your own villa in Florida
- Infographic: Feel The Burn in 10 Minutes
- 5 Most Romantic Islands to Visit
- 1001 Things I Did Before I Die: Kayaking
- 5 Things to Consider When Moving Abroad